This giveaway is now closed. The winners have been contacted via email.
Hello and YAY for Friday! I tell you what, getting up early for school again about kills me. I’m very much a sleeping in kind of girl. I’ve been working on getting to bed earlier so I can function better throughout the day but it takes me awhile to transition. #firstworldproblems
Anyway, I’m back today with another giveaway from my friends at Decor Steals!:
DS has been a long-time friend to TDC because I love their site. They are offer one home decor “steal” a day, but you have to get it before it’s gone. The prices are always fantastic, but even more than that I love that the items are SO unique.
As always I like to share some of my favorites and I get to show you a couple of the items coming soon! OK, so I saw this rotating hook and said out loud, “That’s brilliant.” Seriously:
Smart right? It’s like a coat stand without taking up the floor space of a coat stand. I want.
Decor Steals has offered different sizes of this awesome typography rug, and now there’s a runner:
I’ve seen these on the floor and they are really stunning, but I always say they would be awesome used as art too. Hang it on the wall and trim it out – art that fills a big wall!
Those would be SO cool outside!
Decor Steals always has Pottery Barn-like products for wayyyy cheaper:
Those would be cool hanging outside too. I’m so excited for fall evenings!!
One of my BFF’s got this cutie for me last year:
There’s so many possibilities with this one – Christmas cards, coupons, photos, recipes in the kitchen.
Today’s steal is one that I think works for any season – these cute preserved boxwood wreaths look great at Christmas of course:
But I realized this past spring that they look great any time of year. I still have mine up on the pantry door!
This weekend Decor Steals is giving away a $50 credit to two of you to spend as you wish! I promise you that it will go far!
Here’s how to enter to win one of two $50 credits to Decor Steals:
1. Leave a comment here. Easy. Anything fun planned this weekend?
2. Visit Decor Steals here and check it out. Which of the extended steals do you love the most? Let us know in a comment.
3. Visit their Facebook page and “like” it here. Let us know you did in another comment. (Or let us know if you already do!)
4. Subscribe to their email list here (you’ll get notices about the new deals) and if you do (or are already on the list), leave one more comment here.
* You can enter one, two, three or four times – it’s up to you! All options are not mandatory to win.
* Remember if you comment anonymously or you have a private blog, please include your email address in each entry, and spell it out with “at” and “dot” to avoid any spammy emails coming your way.
This giveaway is open to the contiguous US only. It will be close this Monday, August 26 at 9 a.m. EST.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!