Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature Friday: The Chronicles of Home


Today I am featuring the home of amazing DIYer Jennifer from the blog, The Chronicles of Home. Here is what she said she loves most about here home:

"What I love most about my home is that it really feels like "us." It's cozy, colorful, casual, a mix of classic and contemporary, rustic and glam, and that's kind of how I think about our family. I love that when I sit back and look at the spaces in our house, I see myself, my husband, and our daughters reflected around me".

Enjoy! 
Living Room









How cute is this little child's rocking chair? Jennifer makes and sells children's chairs in her Etsy shop


You can read more about this room here

Breakfast Nook 


Bedroom







You can read more about this room here

Girl's Rooms





Guest Room







See more details on this room here

Playroom




Screened Porch 









You can read more about this porch here

Thanks so much to Jennifer for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out her blog here!


Go here to check out past Feature Fridays

Feature Friday: The Chronicles of Home Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment