Friday, April 19, 2013

Feature Friday: Suburbs Mama

Today I am featuring the home of blogger Rita from the blog Suburbs Mama. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

My home is a reflection of who I am. If you know me, you know I am very girly, love skirts, dresses, bright colors and makeup. My home is kind of like that. I like to keep everything bright and airy. I love bringing in color through accessories and flowers.  Its the "makeup" in the room. Just makes everything look so much better. 

Oh, and lets not forget, it has to be child friendly. I have a 2 and a 5 year old, so my home is all about jumping on the bed, making forts with all the pillows and blankets and pretending the sofa is their pirate ship."

Enjoy! 

 Living Room



Read more about her gallery wall project here




See how she transformed this vintage record player here



Go here to see how she customized this Ikea shelf. 

Family Room





read how she created this wooden growth chart here

Kitchen 



Master Bedroom








Read more about this mater bedroom here



Read how she created these greek key curtains here

Master Bathroom




Read more about this Master Bathroom remodel here

Guest Room




Thanks so much to Rita for letting me feature her home. Make sure you check out her blog here
Go here to check out past Feature Fridays.

Feature Friday: Suburbs Mama Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment