Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Indy girls

Hello all! First of all, I am sending out love and prayers to those in Boston this week. I am at a loss for words regarding what happened – I just don’t understand the evil.

I’m glued to the TV as I prepare for my presentation at the SNAP! Conference in Utah this week – I’m looking forward to meeting some of my west coast blogging friends while I’m there! (I’m only there for a day so I can get home to an event Friday morning – flying all night long Thursday night!)

The conference got me thinking – there are SO many talented bloggers in Utah, it’s crazy. Up till a few years ago I felt like there’s only a handful of bloggers here in Indiana, but now you are coming out of the woodwork and I LOVE it!

Today I decided I would show off a few of the Indiana bloggers I know of – I’m sure I’m missing some. Give props to my fellow Hoosiers, yo.

First up is Laurie at Laurie Jones Home. Her house is just beautiful, I especially loved her recent dining room update

board and batten with dark walls

Isn’t that gorgeous? Looks like a magazine! I love that deep color on the walls.

Chelsea at Two Twenty One is an IU girl (I’m a fan by osmosis – I’m a Ball State grad but my sis, bff and hubby are IU alums) and her recent home office makeover is one of my favorites:

bright ikea office

So darn pretty and bright! Love it!

Of course, I have to include my girl Beckie – we met years ago and have been friends since. She’s a crafty goddess and her new craft room is fantastic:

built ins craft room

All that storage is glorious! Did I mention she built it herself?

Jessie at Imperfectly Polished shares some great projects but I think her foyer is my favorite:

blue board and batten

It’s unusual that you see color on the trim and white walls – it’s exactly what I’m planning for the mud room and I love it!

Prepare yourself for the gorgeous master bath over at Sweet Chaos:

luxury master bathroom

I met Carolyn and her friend Valerie years ago at Home Goods – she tells the story well here. ;) Turns out we go way back and didn’t realize it, and the weirdness keeps happening cause one of her friends is now the Bub’s teacher. We were MEANT to connect, obviously.

I met Kerry at Home Crush Blog a few weeks ago at the vintage mart meet up – it’s SO nice to meet local bloggers and readers! She does an amazing job at accessorizing – check out her beautiful built ins:

decorating a bookcase

She also shares some really yummy recipes here.

Liz from Hoosier Homemade is the queen of beautiful cupcakes:

flowerpot cupcakes

She makes me want to bake, seriously. Look at how adorable they are!

I met Julia at Sunbeam Yellow at the vintage mart too – she’s taking a break from blogging right now but I loved her video makeup reviews. She shares some DIY and crafty goodness too!

I’m sure I’m forgetting a bunch of Hoosier bloggers, so if you are one, feel free to share a link in the comments! I apologize if I missed you! I’m off to try to finish up a DIY project before I start packing (at midnight tonight – procrastinate is my middle name.)

Indy girls Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Great Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment