Thursday, May 16, 2013

Modern Wall Decals


Today we have a great roundup of modern wall decals from my contributor, Marissa! She is constantly coming up with great projects on her blog, Marissa Waddell Interiors. I thought, perhaps, that we were all over the trend of wall decals but I love the new modern take people are taking on them! 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'm kinda crazy for wallpaper (the modern kind, not the grandma kind). But I'm not crazy about the cost, the permanency, or prospect of putting it up. There are lots of good temporary wallpapers and painting stencils around these days, but I love the idea of using little vinyl pieces to mimic a trendy look without the hassle.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.


Learn about all of my great contributors on my Meet The Team Page



Hello! I'm Marissa, an interior decorator in Raleigh, NC. I specialize in eDesign, which allows me to design for clients all over the world! I love simple and elegant design, vintage pieces, and anything gold. On my blog, I share my projects, ideas, and best finds.

Modern Wall Decals Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment