Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Safari Themed Room Reveal

Before I share today's post I want to say a giant THANK YOU to all who commented on my blog yesterday and sent me nice emails. I was a little shaky and scared to hit publish on my post yesterday because it's always nerve-racking to get personal on this design blog. I was overwhelmed with your positive feedback and it truly meant so much to me. To think that after four years of blogging I still have readers that are tuning in every day astounds me! Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

A few months ago I helped with a darling Safari themed boy's room. The gals at Sweet Little Peanut enlisted my advice transitioning a nursery into a big boy room. We wanted to keep it feeling classic, fun and playful. 

You can get all the info and the sourcing over at Sweet Little Peanut but I thought I'd share some of my favorite pics. with you today. 





One suggestion I had was to change out the bulky ottoman that came with the glider for a Moroccan pouf. I love how the leather adds a lot of dimension to the space and makes it feel more eclectic than it did before. 





The room has a little nook that we didn't quite know what to do with so I suggested adding a soft rug to define the space. Now instead of being an awkward area of the room it is clearly defined as the play area. 


Like I said you need to head over to Sweet Little Peanut to get all the details. Thanks for letting me help girls! 

Safari Themed Room Reveal Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment