Friday, February 21, 2014

Feature Friday: Sweet Chaos Home

Today I am featuring the home of Carolyn from the blog Sweet Chaos Home. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

I fell in love with our house the minute I walked through the door at an open house six years ago. I just felt that I was "home." The house had great bones and character hidden behind a lot of 80s decor. It's been a joy bringing the decor up to date and creating pretty and practical spaces that work for our family. This house is the backdrop to our loud, crazy, chaotic life. I hope that my four boys will someday look back at their childhood home and remember it as a warm, comfortable place filled with laughter and love. 

Enjoy! 

l i v i n g   r o o m 





Read more about this room here

f a m i l y   r o o m  





Read more about this room here

d i n i n g  r o o m 



Read more about this space here.  

m u d r o o m 



Read more about this room here

b o y ' s  r o o m



Read more about this room here

m a s t e r   b e d r o o m  
 a n d   b a t h  




Thanks so much to Carolyn for letting us peak into her home! Make sure you check out her blog here!

Feature Friday: Sweet Chaos Home Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment