Friday, March 21, 2014

Feature Friday: Kayla Taylor

Today I am featuring the home of Kayla Taylor. She currently is sharing peeks of her home on her instagram account. You can follow her @kaylawtaylor.

Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

I fell in love with my house the second we walked through it. It has been the perfect blank canvas for my design experiments and in three short years has already evolved as we have grown as a family. I have loved personalizing our house with secondhand finds because it has made every piece of furniture feel intentional and unique. I love our house. Someday we will look back at it as the place where first steps and first day of kindergarten pictures were taken and I feel like filling it with beautiful and inspiring things pays tribute to the important and special place that it is. 
 
Enjoy!

 e n t r y w a y





l i v i n g   r o o m







k i t c h e n




n u r s e r y







Photos by Mckenzie Mortensen Photography

Feature Friday: Kayla Taylor Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment