Monday, March 10, 2014

Last Week's Links

Sorry about my blogging break last week! I was out of town for the first of the week and then I had SO much client stuff to catch up on when I got back.  Erin and I have been really busy which is amazing and I'll have to many fun projects to share with you soon! We styled one of our recent installs and had Jylare photograph it last week.  Here is a sneak peak:

photo by Jylare Smith Photography //  I got a lot of nice comments about my Anthro skirt. You can buy a similar one here.

Here are some of my favorite links for the past few weeks!

1 || I loved seeing this pink Chinoiserie mural in this adorable room.
2 || I love this cake topper for any event! 
3 || This is the prettiest light fixture. I want it for my Living Room.
4 || I want to use this sweet print in someone's house!


5 || This neutral paint color is so beautiful. 
6 || Way to go Lindsay on this little makeover!
7 || I love this look-for-less moodboard!
8 || I adore this desk. 
9 || I am so honored that Jane's birthday party was featured on Kara's Party Ideas!  
10 || I decided to give this meal subscription service a try.  Seems a little expensive but could be fun for special occasions!

On another note....

I'm super excited about a blogging exchange that I'm participating in put on by Stefanie and Jennifer. If any of you have been blogging for about five years you may remember the days when the blogging community was much much smaller. I remember I would email HUGE bloggers and actually get personal responses! Before blogging was a business for everyone like it is now it was just a way to get to know people around the world and share similar interests. 

Well a few of us bloggers are doing a little gift exchange for Mother's Day. 



The following bloggers are also joining.

North Story

The exchange will take place in April.  I will make sure I let you know what I give and what I receive so you can get some fun ideas for Mother's Day! 

Last Week's Links Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment