Monday, April 28, 2014

Last Week's Links


 Last week I had the opportunity to attend SNAP.  It was amazing. It was my third year attending and I learned SO much. I went to classes on legal, accounting, hiring an assistant, publishing a book and being on t.v.  I always feel so motivated after attending blogging conferences. I have a million new ideas going through my head. Now we'll see what I'll actually be able to accomplish!  Here are the links I'm loving from last week!


1 || There is something about this beautiful artwork that I can't get enough of! 
2 || This is the perfect spring dress. The colors are so pretty.
3 || If this stuff works I want it!
4 || I am dying to try out these homemade fruit snacks.
5 || This is the cutest laundry basket ever.


6 || Wouldn't this watercolor mural transform a party in an instant?
7 || Everything looks better when it's gold leafed. Check out this great DIY art tutorial.
8 || Check out the door knobs in this post
9 || I love these tips for styling an entryway.

10 || If you follow me on instagram (@kirstenkrason) you saw these yummy Popsicles I made. I wanted to share the recipe with you. They were so quick and easy!

1 banana. 1 cup berries. 1 cup mango. 1 cup pineapple. 1 cup coconut water. blend and freeze!

top photo - Rachel Anne || bottom photo - Watercolor Mural

Last Week's Links Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment