Monday, April 14, 2014

Last Week's Links

Hello, hello! Last week was had some busy moments but also a lot of quiet moments at home which was so nice.  Erin and I installed a playroom on Saturday and I can't wait to share it with you.  


follow my instagram feed at @kirstenkrason

Here are some of the links I loved from last week! 

1 || What a fun idea for a DIY art idea.
2 || I liked all of these etiquette rules for social media.
3 || I love the colors in this breakfast nook mood board.
4 || This black lamp could be really cool in the right space. 
5 || I am on a huge beach art kick right now and I love this print.
6 || I'm reading this book right now and it's fascinating!

7 || Can you imagine the joy you would feel if this were your bathroom?
8 || I think I'm going to make this for dinner tonight. 
9 || Recently sourced this table for an e-design client. 
10 || I love this art for a little boy's room.

Last Week's Links Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment