Monday, October 20, 2014

Last Week's Links

Sorry for the blogging silence last week! Erin and I have been working on our biggest project yet and it's on a tight deadline so every spare minute has been spent on design work.  We also had an install last week and three this coming week. It's good to be busy but I'm happy to be back blogging this week! Here are my favorite links from around the internet....


1 || This is the cutest calendar and it's a genius idea to frame it!
2 || This fabric would make great pillows.
3 || I can't wait to make this cute necklace for Jane.
4 || I just bought these shoes. I'm excited for the weather to get colder so I can start wearing them!
5 || I'm always on the hunt for unique flush mounts.


6 || I love this idea for easy DIY art!
7 || I really want to buy these jeans. They are just sitting in my shopping cart....
8 || This girl's room reveal is so colorful!
9 || This is such a good deal for my favorite vase!
10 || I'm obsessed with pom-poms right now.

Last Week's Links Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment