Thursday, November 13, 2014

What You Should Be Buying Right Now at Ikea

I recently took a trip to Ikea to buy this media cabinet for my playroom. 


While I was there I found lots of things I'd like to take home! 



I'm a sucker for a good Buffalo Check! Especially in pink. 



I love the more traditional shape of chair. The legs are even pretty! 



This bed would be so cute in an all white room for a pop of color! 


I love these little benches at the end of a bed. 


The Sofia fabric has always been one of my favorites. I love it in this indigo color. 


I can't believe how cute these pendants are! And the price is unreal. 


One of my all time favorite ikea products is this throw. We use it every night when we watch T.V. 


I love the color of this cute dining chair. 

And now for the winner of the Minted Giveaway! Congrats to Sara



What You Should Be Buying Right Now at Ikea Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment