Thursday, January 15, 2015

Products I'm Loving Lately

It's so fun to see the new products that stores are coming out with right after the Holidays.  Here are some of my favorite pieces I'm loving right now! 


I love World Market's Josephine Desk and now they make it in more colors! This green one is only $99! 


I'm all about simple mirrors these days and this wood one is so pretty! 



I love the look of a simple Parsons Table. This one would be cute painted a fun color or just white! 



I always like using a chest like this as a nightstand. We're thinking of using these in an upcoming project. 


This ottoman comes in tons of different colors! 


This mirror is so cute! I love the gold detailing. 



I really love leaning bookshelves. They are perfect for an empty corner or small wall space. 



There are so many fun colors in this runner. 


This is 40% off right now! I love it so much. 


Products I'm Loving Lately Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment