Friday, November 21, 2014

Feature Friday: Charming in Charlotte

Today I'm featuring the house tour of Mallory from the blog Charming in Charlotte.  Here home is full of fun colors and patterns! Just wait until you see her nursery! Here is what loves most about her home:

What I like best about our home is that it was a blank slate. When we bought it, it was completely neutral and I was able to layer in a few bold colors and fun patterns to reflect our style and personality. If you are talking favorite rooms, it's hands down my daughters nursery. Even after two years, I can't get sick of the watercolor peony wallpaper and the way that the afternoon light shines through on the soft pink and mint green hues. 


Enjoy! 

































Thanks so much to Mallory for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out here blog here

Feature Friday: Charming in Charlotte Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment