Monday, December 1, 2014

Last Week's Links


I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I spent time with family and it was much needed. I found time to peruse my favorite blogs and Pinterest of course and here's what I'm loving! 


1 || I kinda can't stop thinking about this entryway. Love it all.
2 || What an easy idea for a Holiday table runner.
3 || I love this cute Christmas printable.
4 || Such a great bathroom makeover.
5 || All of my Atly classes are 50% right now. Use code THANKFUL at checkout.
6 || I wish I had the skills to make these bookshelves.

7 || All items at House of Jade are an extra 15% off through the end of the day with code HOJBF15! 
8 || This is the most beautiful advent calendar.
9 || A great tutorial on how to clean brass.
10 || Cutest nightstand alert!

One last exciting link! I'm linking up to the Pink Pagoda's Blue and White Bash. Hop over to see lots of blue and white goodness! 

Last Week's Links Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment